Critical Care Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
2 Jobs in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Oklahoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: ICU.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- New jobs daily!
- Length Of Assignment: temp to perm.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Location: Northeast Oklahoma.
- No license,.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Thank you and.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- 7a - 7p.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Oklahoma
Flag of Oklahoma
Many small towns in Oklahoma offer a family oriented community for you and your family that is just a short drive into the metropolitan areas. For example, Yukon is just a few miles outside of Oklahoma City, but offers a top ranked hospital, the Canadian Valley Regional Hospital, and of course friendly residents.
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000.
This permanent intensivist job (Northeastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are currently looking for Permanent Placement or Locum Tenens Hospitalist coverage in Oklahoma.
- 7:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Kim Lewis.
- 7 on 7 off.
- 18 patients a day.
- We provide malpractice insurance, travel, lodging, and same week pay.
- ICU Hospitalist.
- Long Term Locums.
- Quest Healthcare Solutions represent Permanent Placement and Locum Tenens opportunities Nationwide.
This perm job from Quest Healthcare Solutions was last open on Mar 4.