Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Oklahoma City) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Patients assigned to one attending hospitalist throughout their stay to ensure continuity of care.
- It is located in the heart of Oklahoma City, just minutes from the beautiful, new Bricktown area and the State Capital.
- Group long-term disability coverage.
- Access to group-based health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Because OU Medicine physicians teach the physicians of tomorrow, they stay informed on the latest and most advanced procedures, treatments and medical knowledge.
- OU Medical Center is an academic medical center, which means we are a hospital that treats patients with the knowledge and skill on the forefront of new medical developments.
- Hospitalist Opportunity in Oklahoma City - Ownership Opportunity!
- OU Medical Center, including The Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center is Oklahoma's largest and most comprehensive hospital.
- Our unique services include The Children's Hospital with Oklahoma's highest level Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Nicu), comprehensive cancer care including a Gamma Knife Center for treating brain tumors that can't be treated by conventional methods, a Bone Marrow Transplant Center and Oklahoma's newest and largest Radiation Therapy Center.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- Together we are turning research into reality to offer Another Level of Medicine.
- Additional special services include high-risk and alternative pregnancy care, in our new Women's & Newborn Center, and a full range of heart care services including an internationally renowned electrophysiology laboratory for treating heart arrhythmias.
- Competitive compensation.
- Other unique services include Oklahoma's only Level One Trauma Center and Air Kids One neonate air ambulance service dedicated to the rapid transport of premature babies.
- Physicians are fairly compensated and have the ability to become an owner in the group in just two years.
- Questcare is a physician-owned and operated group dedicated to delivering quality, efficient care through group camaraderie and teamwork.
- This position features a great schedule of 7 days on / 7 days off in a major academic facility.
- Many of our affiliated physicians are performing leading-edge research to discover or perfect new patient cures.
- About OU Medical Center.
- Flexible 7 days on/7 days off schedule.
- We provide a full range of hospital services for every patient, from the smallest neonate to the most critically ill senior.
- Every day, they use the new treatments they have developed for your benefit.
- Questcare Hospitalists is expanding and is looking for physicians for a full-time opportunity at the largest hospital in Oklahoma, OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City.
- Our affilated physicians are resources that other community doctors turn to when they need help with complicated diseases or injuries.
This perm job from Questcare Partners was last open on Jul 6.