Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Oklahoma City) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Group long-term disability coverage.
- We provide a full range of hospital services for every patient, from the smallest neonate to the most critically ill senior.
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- OU Medical Center is an academic medical center, which means we are a hospital that treats patients with the knowledge and skill on the forefront of new medical developments.
- Every day, they use the new treatments they have developed for your benefit.
- Our affilated physicians are resources that other community doctors turn to when they need help with complicated diseases or injuries.
- Competitive compensation.
- Physicians are fairly compensated and have the ability to become an owner in the group in just two years.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Patients assigned to one attending hospitalist throughout their stay to ensure continuity of care.
- Flexible 7 days on/7 days off schedule.
- Together we are turning research into reality to offer Another Level of Medicine.
- Other unique services include Oklahoma's only Level One Trauma Center and Air Kids One neonate air ambulance service dedicated to the rapid transport of premature babies.
- This position features a great schedule of 7 days on / 7 days off in a major academic facility.
- OU Medical Center, including The Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center is Oklahoma's largest and most comprehensive hospital.
- Because OU Medicine physicians teach the physicians of tomorrow, they stay informed on the latest and most advanced procedures, treatments and medical knowledge.
- Questcare Hospitalists is expanding and is looking for physicians for a full-time opportunity at the largest hospital in Oklahoma, OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City.
- Access to group-based health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- It is located in the heart of Oklahoma City, just minutes from the beautiful, new Bricktown area and the State Capital.
- Many of our affiliated physicians are performing leading-edge research to discover or perfect new patient cures.
- Hospitalist Opportunity in Oklahoma City - Ownership Opportunity!
- Our unique services include The Children's Hospital with Oklahoma's highest level Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Nicu), comprehensive cancer care including a Gamma Knife Center for treating brain tumors that can't be treated by conventional methods, a Bone Marrow Transplant Center and Oklahoma's newest and largest Radiation Therapy Center.
- About OU Medical Center.
- Questcare is a physician-owned and operated group dedicated to delivering quality, efficient care through group camaraderie and teamwork.
- Additional special services include high-risk and alternative pregnancy care, in our new Women's & Newborn Center, and a full range of heart care services including an internationally renowned electrophysiology laboratory for treating heart arrhythmias.
This perm job from Questcare Partners was last open on Jul 6.