Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (McAlester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical service area 180,rong>.
- American College of Radiology, College of American Pathologists and the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities.
- This opportunity does not support H1-B or J-1 Waivers.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Hospital Employed.
- This hospital is proud to offer physicians an opportunity to practice in one of the fastest growing areas of Oklahoma.
- Located in Southeastern Oklahoma, in what residents like. Residents enjoy the warmth and hospitality of living in a small city.
- Signing bonus - moving allowance.
- 3-5 years experience required.
- Medical Director Stipend.
- Our 171 bed not-for-profit health care facility is approved and recognized by DNV Healthcare, Inc.
- Cost of living is also a plus, at 22 percent below the national average, our community is highly educated, diverse and energetic with a vision for tomorrow.
- 171 bed not-for-profit hospital.
- If you're looking for an excellent quality of life for you and your family, Robert Overfield at.
- The city top rated schools, diverse neighborhoods and people that make this city unique.
- Six hospitalists on staff.
- This place has what you are looking for, whether it is dining, recreation or entertainment.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Oct 14.