Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (McAlester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking for an excellent quality of life for you and your family, Robert Overfield at.
- Cost of living is also a plus, at 22 percent below the national average, our community is highly educated, diverse and energetic with a vision for tomorrow.
- Medical service area 180,rong>.
- Signing bonus - moving allowance.
- The city top rated schools, diverse neighborhoods and people that make this city unique.
- Competitive compensation package.
- This hospital is proud to offer physicians an opportunity to practice in one of the fastest growing areas of Oklahoma.
- Medical Director Stipend.
- 171 bed not-for-profit hospital.
- This place has what you are looking for, whether it is dining, recreation or entertainment.
- Located in Southeastern Oklahoma, in what residents like. Residents enjoy the warmth and hospitality of living in a small city.
- Our 171 bed not-for-profit health care facility is approved and recognized by DNV Healthcare, Inc.
- This opportunity does not support H1-B or J-1 Waivers.
- Hospital Employed.
- Six hospitalists on staff.
- American College of Radiology, College of American Pathologists and the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities.
- 3-5 years experience required.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Oct 14.