Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Oklahoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums physician will see approximately 15 patients per day..
- Board Certification Required.
- The procedures required for this opportunity are ventilation management, central lines, arterial lines, pa catheter, and EKG interpretation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- An Oklahoma-based medical facility is currently seeking a Hospitalist physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Rounding, Admitting and Discharging.
- Ongoing Coverage Needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- BLS, and Acls Required.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Procedulres Required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 1.