Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (45 minutes from Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Otherwise, ER will write orders in consultation with Hospitalist and patient can be seen the following day.
- The beautiful scenery attracts outdoor enthusiasts with an abundance of lakes, parks, waterfalls, hiking, fishing, and many other water sports activities at their finest.
- This facility sits in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains.
- Work seven on, seven off - not required to stay on site all day - you can leave once rounding is complete and take pager.
- Hospitalist needed to cover 52 bed facility.
- The community has a draw area of 40K and the cost of living is 17% below the national average.
- Only required to return to hospital when requested by ER physician.
- Average daily census is 10 to 12 with no ICU work.
- You can live and commute from Tulsa if you desire.
- Location qualifies for the Oklahoma Medical Loan Repayment program -potential for $160,ance.
- If family values and a safe location are important to you, this community has just what you are looking for!
- Generous salary up to $240,000 with comprehensive benefit package.
- Located only 45 minutes from Tulsa, you can enjoy the lifestyle of small town living with easy access to the amenities of a large, metropolitan area.
- Hospitalists Needed - 45 minutes from Tulsa, Oklahoma - 160K in Loan Forgiveness.
- Are you looking for a great location with a high base salary and loan repayment?
- Or if you prefer, you can live in Tulsa and commute to work each day.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 22.