Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (45 minutes from Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If family values and a safe location are important to you, this community has just what you are looking for!
- This facility sits in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains.
- Work seven on, seven off - not required to stay on site all day - you can leave once rounding is complete and take pager.
- Located only 45 minutes from Tulsa, you can enjoy the lifestyle of small town living with easy access to the amenities of a large, metropolitan area.
- Are you looking for a great location with a high base salary and loan repayment?
- Hospitalists Needed - 45 minutes from Tulsa, Oklahoma - 160K in Loan Forgiveness.
- You can live and commute from Tulsa if you desire.
- Hospitalist needed to cover 52 bed facility.
- Location qualifies for the Oklahoma Medical Loan Repayment program -potential for $160,ance.
- Otherwise, ER will write orders in consultation with Hospitalist and patient can be seen the following day.
- Or if you prefer, you can live in Tulsa and commute to work each day.
- Only required to return to hospital when requested by ER physician.
- The community has a draw area of 40K and the cost of living is 17% below the national average.
- Average daily census is 10 to 12 with no ICU work.
- Generous salary up to $240,000 with comprehensive benefit package.
- The beautiful scenery attracts outdoor enthusiasts with an abundance of lakes, parks, waterfalls, hiking, fishing, and many other water sports activities at their finest.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 22.