Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ardmore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are scheduling interviews now!
- Boasting three 18-hole golf courses, Ardmore is perhaps most proud of the famous Dornick Hills.
- Major foundations and endowments in the community have turned private wealth into public assets, setting standards of excellence in medicine, academics and the arts.
- Listed in Golf Digest "Top 200", the course was the first designed by legendary architect Perry Maxwell.
- Competitive Compensation package (base salary of $261,716) plus annual bonus potential and sign-on bonus offered!
- Mercy opened a beautiful 158 bed patient tower in 2010 and our health care providers who have access to a comprehensive electronic health record (Epic).
- Lake Murray, a 21,000-acre lake is ranked among the Top 100 Swimming Areas in the United States and is popular for boating, skiing, scuba diving, fishing and camping alongside its clear waters.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma is actively recruiting Hospitalists to join our well-established group of BC Internal Medicine physicians in Ardmore, OK.
- An average temperature of 62 degrees and abundant sunshine make the outdoors truly great!
- Hospitalist Job in Ardmore, OK.
- Oklahoma schools received the highest grade in the nation from "Education Weekly" and Ardmore schools were recognized as one of the TOP 80 public and private schools systems in the nation.
- Relocation, CME Allowance, Resident Stipend and more!
- Ardmore, Oklahoma is nestled in the Arbuckle Mountains and has twice been named "All American City" and listed as one of the "50 best towns in America". Its strategic location on I-35, just 90 miles from either Dallas or Oklahoma City, gives Ardmore unique proximity to numerous bi-state attractions and events.
- Mercy Hospital Ardmore is the largest hospital in the region, serving more than 100,000 residents in a six-county area and provides a full complement of medical specialties.
- They also enjoy the flexibility of a 7-day-on, 7-day-off schedule (12 hour shifts).
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Hospitalist average 15-18 patients per day with 3-4 physicians working at any one time.
- Enjoy practicing in a physician led- professionally managed organization, with physicians that wants you to succeed!
- 401k / 403b retire options with employer matching.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago