Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice and more!
- Mercy Hospital Ada is actively seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join their expanding Hospitalist program.
- Signing bonus.
- Ada is a beautiful mid-size community in Southern Oklahoma.
- Ada is a safe family friendly community, conveniently located 90 miles from Oklahoma City and just 2 hours from Dallas.
- Mercy Clinic Talent Selection.
- Hospitalist's will average 12-18 patients per day, and enjoy the flexibility of a 7-on/ 7-off schedule.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Ada is known for having some of the top public schools in the state at the elementary, middle and high school level.
- Ada is home to East Central University, which has several highly ranked degree programs as well as 13 Division II sports teams.
- 401k / 403b retirement options with employer matching.
- Our highly qualified, experienced staff of health care professionals and dedicated physicians are committed to providing superior care to residents of Ada and the surrounding areas.
- Hospitalist Job in Ada, OK.
- Mercy Ada is a 156 bed Hospital with 675 employees offering general, comprehensive, preventative and acute inpatient and outpatient services to patients living in a nine county area.
- Enjoy a game of golf or tennis at Oak Hills Country Club, a place for family gatherings and camaraderie.
- Enjoy shopping, galleries, restaurants, and sculpture gardens in the historic Arts District.
- Brandon Smith,.
- We are scheduling Interviews Now!
- Oak Hills golf course was designed by the famous "Perry Maxwell" in 1935.
- Excellent guaranteed salary ($261,716 base) with annual bonus potential.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.