Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ada is known for having some of the top public schools in the state at the elementary, middle and high school level.
- Oak Hills golf course was designed by the famous "Perry Maxwell" in 1935.
- Ada is a beautiful mid-size community in Southern Oklahoma.
- Hospitalist Job in Ada, OK.
- Ada is a safe family friendly community, conveniently located 90 miles from Oklahoma City and just 2 hours from Dallas.
- Ada is home to East Central University, which has several highly ranked degree programs as well as 13 Division II sports teams.
- Excellent guaranteed salary ($261,716 base) with annual bonus potential.
- We are scheduling Interviews Now!
- Enjoy a game of golf or tennis at Oak Hills Country Club, a place for family gatherings and camaraderie.
- Signing bonus.
- Enjoy shopping, galleries, restaurants, and sculpture gardens in the historic Arts District.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Mercy Hospital Ada is actively seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join their expanding Hospitalist program.
- Mercy Clinic Talent Selection.
- Brandon Smith,.
- Mercy Ada is a 156 bed Hospital with 675 employees offering general, comprehensive, preventative and acute inpatient and outpatient services to patients living in a nine county area.
- Hospitalist's will average 12-18 patients per day, and enjoy the flexibility of a 7-on/ 7-off schedule.
- Our highly qualified, experienced staff of health care professionals and dedicated physicians are committed to providing superior care to residents of Ada and the surrounding areas.
- 401k / 403b retirement options with employer matching.
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice and more!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago