Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy a game of golf or tennis at Oak Hills Country Club, a place for family gatherings and camaraderie.
- Our highly qualified, experienced staff of health care professionals and dedicated physicians are committed to providing superior care to residents of Ada and the surrounding areas.
- Ada is known for having some of the top public schools in the state at the elementary, middle and high school level.
- Enjoy shopping, galleries, restaurants, and sculpture gardens in the historic Arts District.
- Brandon Smith,.
- Ada is a beautiful mid-size community in Southern Oklahoma.
- Ada is a safe family friendly community, conveniently located 90 miles from Oklahoma City and just 2 hours from Dallas.
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice and more!
- Ada is home to East Central University, which has several highly ranked degree programs as well as 13 Division II sports teams.
- Mercy Ada is a 156 bed Hospital with 675 employees offering general, comprehensive, preventative and acute inpatient and outpatient services to patients living in a nine county area.
- Hospitalist Job in Ada, OK.
- Oak Hills golf course was designed by the famous "Perry Maxwell" in 1935.
- Mercy Clinic Talent Selection.
- Mercy Hospital Ada is actively seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join their expanding Hospitalist program.
- Hospitalist's will average 12-18 patients per day, and enjoy the flexibility of a 7-on/ 7-off schedule.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Excellent guaranteed salary ($261,716 base) with annual bonus potential.
- 401k / 403b retirement options with employer matching.
- We are scheduling Interviews Now!
- Signing bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.