Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mercy, named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2017 by Truven, an IBM company, serves millions annually.
- 24/7 coverage from an excellent team of intensivists.
- Never been to OKC?
- Our electronic health record (Epic) is important to providing integrated care, as every member of our care team has access to the same medical record.
- We utilize Epic to provide integrated care (one patient- one record).
- Competitive compensation package.
- Annual bonus potential.
- Will only do admitting (6-8 average per night).
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
- Mercy also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option.
- Paid occurrence based malpractice.
- Enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- While in OKC, join the loudest fans in the NBA while catching an Oklahoma City Thunder game!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Enjoy practicing at our main hospital campus in Oklahoma City (OKC.
- Potential for H bonus.
- Commencement bonus negotiable.
- Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma is actively seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Nocturnist to join our established group of hospitalists in Oklahoma City!
- Come for a visit and see why we are ranked number 1 for Quality of Life, named one of the top metros for wage growth and named a top-ten major market for housing affordability.
- Resident stipend available.
- 7-on/7-off schedule (182 shifts a year) - great work/life balance.
- Sign NOW to begin taking advantage of this incentive.
- Enjoy support and collaboration with over 300 specialty physicians across the state.
- Mercy includes 45 acute care and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Supervise advanced practioners who take calls on patients in house.
- Or, enjoy several of the exciting outdoor adventures including whitewater rafting, tubing, adventure courses, zip lines and more at the Riversport Adventures Parks located downtown in our beautiful Boathouse District.
- Opportunities to pick-up additional shifts within Mercy network (incentive pay rates available).
- Work alongside board certified physicians with all specialty consults available.
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago