Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. John Clinic hospitalists comprise more than 55 physicians and 25 midlevel providers.
- Our program maintains a lifestyle and family friendly schedule, team-oriented culture and stable leadership.
- 7 on 7 off, 10 hour shifts.
- St. John currently seeks to expand its physician coverage with qualified professionals who wish to combine clinical skills with the operational values of our hospitalist department.
- Progressive integration of midlevels into hospitalist medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tulsa, OK.
- Highlights Include.
- The St. John Hospitalist team is seeking a physician that is BE/BC in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Med-Peds to join our well established program in Oklahoma.
- Make a difference and join the St. John Hospitalist team.
- Practice Profile.
- At St. John Health System, we recognize that the greatest potential for a hospitalist department begins with the best and brightest physicians.
- We are proud to provide a uniquely supportive and professional environment in which physicians can build rewarding careers in healthcare.
- Advanced salary and benefit package.
- No required night.
- A Hospitalist Team You Can Believe In!
- We serve as an important safety net and community resource by providing leading-edge tertiary services for northeast Oklahoma.
- Ideal Candidate.
- Maintain continuity with primary care physicians.
- St. John Health System is a not-for-profit Catholic healthcare organization sponsored by Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system.
- Become a part of a dedicated physician group, sharing St. John Health System mission of quality healthcare and compassion for those in need in our communities.
- The St. John Hospitalist Program is dedicated to providing quality, evidence-based care to our hospital patients at St. John Medical Center in Tulsa, St. John Owasso, St. John Broken Arrow and St. John Sapulpa.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.