Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The St. John Hospitalist team is seeking a physician that is BE/BC in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Med-Peds to join our well established program in Oklahoma.
- The St. John Hospitalist Program is dedicated to providing quality, evidence-based care to our hospital patients at St. John Medical Center in Tulsa, St. John Owasso, St. John Broken Arrow and St. John Sapulpa.
- Become a part of a dedicated physician group, sharing St. John Health System mission of quality healthcare and compassion for those in need in our communities.
- Progressive integration of midlevels into hospitalist medicine.
- Make a difference and join the St. John Hospitalist team.
- 7 on 7 off, 10 hour shifts.
- St. John currently seeks to expand its physician coverage with qualified professionals who wish to combine clinical skills with the operational values of our hospitalist department.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tulsa, OK.
- Practice Profile.
- Maintain continuity with primary care physicians.
- We are proud to provide a uniquely supportive and professional environment in which physicians can build rewarding careers in healthcare.
- A Hospitalist Team You Can Believe In!
- No required night.
- We serve as an important safety net and community resource by providing leading-edge tertiary services for northeast Oklahoma.
- Our program maintains a lifestyle and family friendly schedule, team-oriented culture and stable leadership.
- Ideal Candidate.
- St. John Health System is a not-for-profit Catholic healthcare organization sponsored by Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system.
- Advanced salary and benefit package.
- At St. John Health System, we recognize that the greatest potential for a hospitalist department begins with the best and brightest physicians.
- Highlights Include.
- St. John Clinic hospitalists comprise more than 55 physicians and 25 midlevel providers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.