Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our program maintains a lifestyle and family friendly schedule, team-oriented culture and stable leadership.
- The St. John Hospitalist Program is dedicated to providing quality, evidence-based care to our hospital patients at St. John Medical Center in Tulsa, St. John Owasso, St. John Broken Arrow and St. John Sapulpa.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tulsa, OK.
- A Hospitalist Team You Can Believe In!
- Make a difference and join the St. John Hospitalist team.
- Practice Profile.
- Advanced salary and benefit package.
- Ideal Candidate.
- St. John Health System is a not-for-profit Catholic healthcare organization sponsored by Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system.
- Highlights Include.
- At St. John Health System, we recognize that the greatest potential for a hospitalist department begins with the best and brightest physicians.
- Maintain continuity with primary care physicians.
- 7 on 7 off, 10 hour shifts.
- We are proud to provide a uniquely supportive and professional environment in which physicians can build rewarding careers in healthcare.
- Progressive integration of midlevels into hospitalist medicine.
- St. John currently seeks to expand its physician coverage with qualified professionals who wish to combine clinical skills with the operational values of our hospitalist department.
- Become a part of a dedicated physician group, sharing St. John Health System mission of quality healthcare and compassion for those in need in our communities.
- We serve as an important safety net and community resource by providing leading-edge tertiary services for northeast Oklahoma.
- No required night.
- St. John Clinic hospitalists comprise more than 55 physicians and 25 midlevel providers.
- The St. John Hospitalist team is seeking a physician that is BE/BC in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Med-Peds to join our well established program in Oklahoma.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.