Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We'd love for you consider joining our team!
- Make a difference and join the St. John Hospitalist team.
- The St. John Hospitalist team is seeking a physician that is BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- We serve as an important safety net and community resource by providing leading-edge tertiary services for northeast Oklahoma.
- Ideal Candidate.
- Become a part of a dedicated physician group, sharing St. John Health System mission of quality healthcare and compassion for those in need in our communities.
- We are proud to provide a uniquely supportive and professional environment in which physicians can build rewarding careers in healthcare.
- St. John Health System is a not-for-profit Catholic healthcare organization sponsored by Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system.
- Our program maintains a lifestyle and family friendly schedule, team-oriented culture and stable leadership.
- Highlights Include.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tulsa, OK.
- St. John Clinic hospitalists comprise more than 75 physicians and 45 midlevel providers.
- ICU night position, 5pm-7am.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Practice Profile.
- Opportunity to do various procedures.
- St. John currently seeks to expand its physician coverage with qualified professionals who wish to combine clinical skills with the operational values of our hospitalist department in the ICU nocturnist role.
- Progressive integration of midlevels into hospitalist medicine.
- At St. John Health System, we recognize that the greatest potential for a hospitalist department begins with the best and brightest physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago