Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Guaranteed Base Salary Plus RVU, Signing Bonus, Relocation, Student Loan Repayment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oklahoma.
- The quality of life is high, and the living expenses are low (.9 in the nation for.
- With over 247 days per year of sun, and only 64 days a year of precipitation, this is an outdoor paradise.
- Where you are part of the team, not just a number!
- Best cost of living' among areas with less than a population of 500,000.
- Open ICU, No Codes, No Procedures - Vent Management Required (Training Provided).
- Outdoor activities include hiking, biking, running, swimming, boating, a True Outdoorsman's Paradise.
- Safe, friendly, and a very inviting.
- Tired of sitting in traffic, and having no work life balance, then join this busy hospital as an employed Hospitalist in Sunny Oklahoma.
- Great Public School as well as Great Private Schools.
- Full Benefits Package.
- 14 shifts per month, 12 hour shifts - 15 - 18 patients per day - Open to both IM and FP.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago