Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Stillwater) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A city de signed with the charm of a smaller community, Stillwater offers a variety of cultural activities such as live theater, concerts, special art exhibits, and university lectures.
- Stillwater, listed as the.
- 6 Best Small Town City in America, is located in the heart of Oklahoma s countryside just 60 miles from the two largest cities in the state, Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
- The Stillwater Public School district has been rated among the "Top 100" districts in the United States, and Expansion Management Magazine gives Stillwater High School its highest "Gold Medal" rating for workforce preparation.
- Stillwater Medical Center is one of Solucient s Top 100 Performance Improvement Hospitals.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Stillwater, OK.
- We are currently recruiting for a Hospitalist to join our existing Hospitalist Group.
- With a diverse and multi-cultural population, Stillwater is known as Oklahoma s Education Community, home of Oklahoma State University.
- The region also offers exceptional outdoor recreational activities as well as easy access to four superb golf courses and excellent shopping within a one-hour drive.
- This position repre sents an excellent professional and financial opportunity for a motivated Hospitalist.
- The Medical Center is offering a competitive financial package.
- Stillwater Medical Center is a progressive 116-bed, DNV-accredited facility located in a lovely university town in North Central Oklahoma.
- A trust authority of the City of Stillwater, Stillwater Medical Center serves a primary population of 68,500 and a secondary area of approximately 110,000.
- We are seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician who is comfortable treating general hospital inpatinets as well as covering the ICU.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.