Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician led hospitalist programs.
- Sign-on/Relocation Bonus.
- Integris Health has hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, world-class doctors, mental health facilities and home health agencies located throughout much of Oklahoma.
- Liability insurance, which includes tail coverage.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a physician who would like to join a very large employed Hospitalist group.
- Bringing home more survivors, pushing the limits with more specialties in more hospitals and clinics, and providing more hope and healing.
- More than 1 million people.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- 7 on/7 off Schedule.
- Comprehensive health plan & excellent retirement programs.
- This position is well supported by dedicated mid-levels and administration.
- In addition, Integris Baptist is a Magnet Hospital.
- 2-3 Arnps per site, assisting physicians to ensure manageable workloads and streamlined discharges.
- CME (5) days and $5,000/year allowance.
- Competitive Salary.
- With more than a dozen communities surrounding it, Oklahoma City offers a diverse landscape of sports, urban culture and charming, historical neighborhoods for visitors and residents alike.
- For more than 50 years, Integris Health has been on the journey with thousands of Oklahomans.
- Integris is seeking a Hospitalist for its Integris Baptist Hospital located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- To visit with our.
- No J-1 Visas can be accepted at this time.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago