Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen position (Tulsa OKC area) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- Hospitalist Physician needed to begin January 1 ongoing for a 7on 7off position.
- Vent management is required.
- MDA is seeking Hospitalist Nocturnist Physicians for an ongoing locum tenens (LT) assignment in Oklahoma.
- Commutable from OKC and Tulsa.
- One week a month will be acceptable also.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- Patient census is 15-17.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- Open ICU.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine (IM) Physician or Family Medicine (FM) Physician with experience in Hospitalist Medicine.
- Case logs for 24 months to support vent experience.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.