Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oklahoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a wonderful ongoing, very stable locums assignment in rural Oklahoma.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locums.
- Small town with an excellent community.
- Great staff of providers.
- Location: Oklahoma.
- Looking for locum providers while hiring for perm.
- Patient Volume: low.
- Facility Type: Critical Access Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Ability to go perm is desirable.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.