Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Come experience a community that is the largest city in the Choctaw Nation.
- A Hospital in Oklahoma is in need of a Nocturnist physician to start in late January for an assignment in Eastern Oklahoma, as an ongoing assignment.
- Please reference job.
- Sunday - Thursday, 7pm - 7am.
- Internal Medicine physician is preferred.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tulsa, OK.
- Explore the Indian Courthouse Museum or the Gun Museum.
- Golf, tennis and fishing.
- Vent management is a plus but not required, you will not respond to codes.
- Shopping at the Old Antique District or visit the Genealogical & Historical Society Museum.
- This area has a little something for everyone to enjoy and experience.
- Seeing 15 - 20 patients, averaging 5 admits per shift and rounding on the ICU.
- They will accept a Family Medicine physician with Hospitalist experience.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago