Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401k / 403b retirement options with employer matching.
- Additional wRVU productivity and quality incentive potential.
- Epic EMR.
- Physician led hospitalist program.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is seeking a board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine Physician for our Hospitalist team.
- Paid state license, DEA and Obndd license when due.
- Shift based compensation with base salary.
- CME allowance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- No agency solicitation please.
- Malpractice coverage with tail.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center is part of Integris Health, a not-for-profit, Oklahoma-owned health care system and one of the state's largest employers with more than 9000 employees.
- Full-time employed position.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center is a 511 bed hospital offering a full range of surgical, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.