Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice coverage with tail.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is seeking a board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine Physician for our Hospitalist team.
- Paid state license, DEA and Obndd license when due.
- Physician led hospitalist program.
- Shift based compensation with base salary.
- 401k / 403b retirement options with employer matching.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Relocation Allowance.
- CME allowance.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center is a 511 bed hospital offering a full range of surgical, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services.
- No agency solicitation please.
- Full-time employed position.
- Additional wRVU productivity and quality incentive potential.
- Epic EMR.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center is part of Integris Health, a not-for-profit, Oklahoma-owned health care system and one of the state's largest employers with more than 9000 employees.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago