Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is seeking a board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine Physician for our Hospitalist team.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center is part of Integris Health, a not-for-profit, Oklahoma-owned health care system and one of the state's largest employers with more than 9000 employees.
- Physician led hospitalist program.
- Paid state license, DEA and Obndd license when due.
- Additional wRVU productivity and quality incentive potential.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Shift based compensation with base salary.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center is a 511 bed hospital offering a full range of surgical, diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Malpractice coverage with tail.
- 401k / 403b retirement options with employer matching.
- Full-time employed position.
- No agency solicitation please.
- Epic EMR.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- Sign-on bonus.
- CME allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.