Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South West) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Org or log of 10 cases mandatory.
- Register for Job Alerts at.
- Ongoing day shifts available.
- Apply by forwarding.
- EMR: "E"clinical Works.
- Hospitalist run their own codes.
- Average admissions is about 5.
- 7AM to 7 PM.
- 16-20 patients a day (including ICU patients) Average ICU patients are about 5.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Practice with experience.
- Schedule a time to speak with a Locum Connections Recruiter at.
- Hospitalist Locum coverage in Oklahoma.
- Must have vent course from chest.
- Open ICU.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Locum Connections