Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent 283 bed regional hospital offering student loan repayment and great compensation package, not to mention a great quality of life in a family friendly community.
- Located in the largest metropolitan area in southwest Oklahoma.
- MMG employees enjoy easy access to metropolitan cities while experiencing the convenience of a small town providing the best of big city medicine without the commute.
- Hiring four hospitalists due to a combination of expansion, and retirement.
- Low cost of living and housing.
- For those who prefer the allure of outdoor adventure, country and lakeside living and the beautiful Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge is within 20 minutes of the front door of the Hospital.
- TThe Hospitalist group currently has 10 MDs (mix of FM and IM provider) and is growing to 12 due to increased inpatient volume.
- They also have 1 clinical RN, a Manager and 2 coders that support the group.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lawton, OK.
- Wichita Mountains nearby.
- Most of the members have worked at together for a very long time.
- Positions open to either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine candidates with vent compentency or have taken an advanced vent course.
- Serving a core population of just under one hundred thousand, and a draw area of three hundred and twenty five thousand with some of the best facilities in the state.
- Beautiful neighborhoods are within walking distance of the Hospital, and most physician practices are located on the hospital campus providing easy access from office to making rounds or the surgery suite.
- Work seven on and seven off 12 hour shifts.
- The group is very stable, cohesive and friendly.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago