Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- University Town Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Join an Excellent Group in an Expanding Hospital.
- Light inpatient average census.
- Regional Airport minutes from the hospital.
- America's Friendliest College City.
- Block Scheduling & Hospital Employed.
- 60% of population with Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 2018 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare"- Modern Healthcare.
- One of the most educated cities in the country &.8211.
- Beautiful campus
Please Reference: Hosp 7378.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oklahoma.
- Historic downtown with shopping and dining.
- Well-respected em.
- Situated with easy access to two major metro's with extensive entertainment options, including sports/arts/symphonies/dining and outdoor recreation.
- Proven earnings of $300,000+ with Guaranteed Salary + wRVU Productivity, Robust Benefits Package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 26.