Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Well-respected em.
- Situated with easy access to two major metro's with extensive entertainment options, including sports/arts/symphonies/dining and outdoor recreation.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oklahoma.
- Block Scheduling & Hospital Employed.
- One of the most educated cities in the country &.8211.
- Beautiful campus
Please Reference: Hosp 7378.
- 2018 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare"- Modern Healthcare.
- Light inpatient average census.
- Historic downtown with shopping and dining.
- Join an Excellent Group in an Expanding Hospital.
- Regional Airport minutes from the hospital.
- 60% of population with Bachelor's degree or higher.
- America's Friendliest College City.
- Proven earnings of $300,000+ with Guaranteed Salary + wRVU Productivity, Robust Benefits Package.
- University Town Hospitalist Opportunity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 26.