Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Situated with easy access to two major metro's with extensive entertainment options, including sports/arts/symphonies/dining and outdoor recreation.
- Beautiful campus
Please Reference: Hosp 7378.
- Proven earnings of $300,000+ with Guaranteed Salary + wRVU Productivity, Robust Benefits Package.
- Join an Excellent Group in an Expanding Hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oklahoma.
- 60% of population with Bachelor's degree or higher.
- University Town Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Regional Airport minutes from the hospital.
- Historic downtown with shopping and dining.
- 2018 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare"- Modern Healthcare.
- Light inpatient average census.
- Well-respected em.
- One of the most educated cities in the country &.8211.
- America's Friendliest College City.
- Block Scheduling & Hospital Employed.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago