Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- University Town Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Light inpatient average census.
- America's Friendliest College City.
- Well-respected em.
- Block Scheduling & Hospital Employed.
- 2018 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare"- Modern Healthcare.
- Historic downtown with shopping and dining.
- 60% of population with Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Proven earnings of $300,000+ with Guaranteed Salary + wRVU Productivity, Robust Benefits Package.
- Situated with easy access to two major metro's with extensive entertainment options, including sports/arts/symphonies/dining and outdoor recreation.
- Regional Airport minutes from the hospital.
- Beautiful campus
Please Reference: Hosp 7378.
- Join an Excellent Group in an Expanding Hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oklahoma.
- One of the most educated cities in the country &.8211.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 26.