Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Situated with easy access to two major metro's with extensive entertainment options, including sports/arts/symphonies/dining and outdoor recreation.
- 60% of population with Bachelor's degree or higher.
- America's Friendliest College City.
- One of the most educated cities in the country &.8211.
- Proven earnings of $300,000+ with Guaranteed Salary + wRVU Productivity, Robust Benefits Package.
- Regional Airport minutes from the hospital.
- University Town Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Historic downtown with shopping and dining.
- Beautiful campus
Please Reference: Hosp 7378.
- Light inpatient average census.
- Well-respected em.
- 2018 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare"- Modern Healthcare.
- Join an Excellent Group in an Expanding Hospital.
- Block Scheduling & Hospital Employed.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Oklahoma.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 26.