Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Oklahoma City) is for an academic medical center.
- Home to industry and entrepreneurship, creatives and the courageous, famous chefs and funny actresses, politicians and professional athletes, Oklahoma City makes everyone feel at home.
- Competitive compensation.
- And in our diverse economy - did we mention it's among the strongest in the nation?
- Questcare, a division of Envision Physician Services is seeking a Hospitalist physician to join our dynamic group of providers at Oklahoma University Medical Center.
- You can see excitement and progress everywhere.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- On the tree-lined streets of historic neighborhoods and arts districts.
- Oklahoma University Medical Center is the only Level I Trauma Center in the state of Oklahoma.
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- In the chants of one of the loudest crowds in the NBA at an Oklahoma City.
- Benefits OF Questcare Hospitalists.
- This is an exciting opportunity to practice in Oklahoma's largest hospital and the only Level 1 trauma center in the state.
- Group long-term disability coverage.
- OU Medical Center, including The Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center is Oklahoma's largest and most comprehensive hospital.
- 250,000 guaranteed minimum, plus uncapped productivity earnings potential.
- Access to group-based health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Home to more than 1 million people, metropolitan Oklahoma City is beloved by its residents and often the envy of other cities across the country and around the world.
- Questcare Hospitalists is a physician-led group whose mission is to provide care of the highest quality to hospitalized patients and to exceed expectations of referring physicians and our hospital partners.
- About Questcare Hospitalists.
- On the faces of our famously friendly citizens.
- In the urban fabric of our growing downtown.
- Under game.
- Patients assigned to one attending hospitalist during their stay to promote continuity of care.
- It is located in the heart of Oklahoma City, just minutes from the beautiful, new Bricktown area and the State Capital.
- All day shifts as nights are covered by NPs and PAs - NO Nights Required.
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services