Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Oklahoma City) is for an academic medical center.
- All day shifts as nights are covered by NPs and PAs - NO Nights Required.
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- Oklahoma University Medical Center is the only Level I Trauma Center in the state of Oklahoma.
- On the faces of our famously friendly citizens.
- Questcare, a division of Envision Physician Services is seeking a Hospitalist physician to join our dynamic group of providers at Oklahoma University Medical Center.
- It is located in the heart of Oklahoma City, just minutes from the beautiful, new Bricktown area and the State Capital.
- 250,000 guaranteed minimum, plus uncapped productivity earnings potential.
- Patients assigned to one attending hospitalist during their stay to promote continuity of care.
- Home to more than 1 million people, metropolitan Oklahoma City is beloved by its residents and often the envy of other cities across the country and around the world.
- OU Medical Center, including The Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center is Oklahoma's largest and most comprehensive hospital.
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling.
- In the chants of one of the loudest crowds in the NBA at an Oklahoma City.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Under game.
- Access to group-based health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- On the tree-lined streets of historic neighborhoods and arts districts.
- Questcare Hospitalists is a physician-led group whose mission is to provide care of the highest quality to hospitalized patients and to exceed expectations of referring physicians and our hospital partners.
- You can see excitement and progress everywhere.
- In the urban fabric of our growing downtown.
- About Questcare Hospitalists.
- Home to industry and entrepreneurship, creatives and the courageous, famous chefs and funny actresses, politicians and professional athletes, Oklahoma City makes everyone feel at home.
- And in our diverse economy - did we mention it's among the strongest in the nation?
- This is an exciting opportunity to practice in Oklahoma's largest hospital and the only Level 1 trauma center in the state.
- Competitive compensation.
- Benefits OF Questcare Hospitalists.
- Group long-term disability coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services