Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Oklahoma City) is for an academic medical center.
- And in our diverse economy - did we mention it's among the strongest in the nation?
- Benefits OF Questcare Hospitalists.
- On the tree-lined streets of historic neighborhoods and arts districts.
- Home to more than 1 million people, metropolitan Oklahoma City is beloved by its residents and often the envy of other cities across the country and around the world.
- You can see excitement and progress everywhere.
- Questcare, a division of Envision Physician Services is seeking a Hospitalist physician to join our dynamic group of providers at Oklahoma University Medical Center.
- 250,000 guaranteed minimum, plus uncapped productivity earnings potential.
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling.
- In the chants of one of the loudest crowds in the NBA at an Oklahoma City.
- OU Medical Center, including The Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center is Oklahoma's largest and most comprehensive hospital.
- About Questcare Hospitalists.
- Patients assigned to one attending hospitalist during their stay to promote continuity of care.
- Competitive compensation.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Home to industry and entrepreneurship, creatives and the courageous, famous chefs and funny actresses, politicians and professional athletes, Oklahoma City makes everyone feel at home.
- Access to group-based health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- All day shifts as nights are covered by NPs and PAs - NO Nights Required.
- Questcare Hospitalists is a physician-led group whose mission is to provide care of the highest quality to hospitalized patients and to exceed expectations of referring physicians and our hospital partners.
- Group long-term disability coverage.
- On the faces of our famously friendly citizens.
- Oklahoma University Medical Center is the only Level I Trauma Center in the state of Oklahoma.
- Under game.
- This is an exciting opportunity to practice in Oklahoma's largest hospital and the only Level 1 trauma center in the state.
- In the urban fabric of our growing downtown.
- It is located in the heart of Oklahoma City, just minutes from the beautiful, new Bricktown area and the State Capital.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services