Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lawton is located just one hour south of Oklahoma City, three hours north of Dallas and just minutes from the historic Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge.
- Daytime- 7a-7p,7on/7off.
- Average daily census: 100 patients (12-18 patients per physician on duty).
- The hospital serves a population base of approximately 315,000.
- Here, you can enjoy lakeside living or you may to choose to live within walking distance of the hospital in one of the many beautiful nearby neighborhoods.
- Benefits of the Lawton community include great public and private schools, a variety of arts and entertainment choices, and abundant outdoor adventure opportunities.
- Employed status.
- The hospital collaborates extensively with Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation, Integris Health and other area facilities to provide patient focused state-of-the-art care and treatment.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director, Staff Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join our team at Comanche County Memorial Hospital in Lawton, OK.
- Lawton is the regional referral center for Southwestern Oklahoma and is located just one hour south of Oklahoma City.
- Nocturnists- 7p-7a, 7on/7off.
- Competitive compensation: Guaranteed Base rate plus productivity incentives.
- 6 daytime physicians, 1 nocturnist.
- Lawton is a great place to make a living and still have a life.
- Located in the heart of southwest Oklahoma, Comanche County Memorial Hospital is a 283-bed regional referral center and integrated delivery system providing medical services in nearly every specialty.
- These positions are open to Board Certified Internal Medicine physicians or Family Medicine physicians with Advanced Vent Management training.
- It is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the Council on Accrediting Rehabilitation Facilities.
- As the regional referral center for Southwest Oklahoma, you can practice big city medicine without the commute.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services