Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the regional referral center for Southwest Oklahoma, you can practice big city medicine without the commute.
- These positions are open to Board Certified Internal Medicine physicians or Family Medicine physicians with Advanced Vent Management training.
- Competitive compensation: Guaranteed Base rate plus productivity incentives.
- 6 daytime physicians, 1 nocturnist.
- Lawton is a great place to make a living and still have a life.
- The hospital serves a population base of approximately 315,000.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director, Staff Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join our team at Comanche County Memorial Hospital in Lawton, OK.
- Daytime- 7a-7p,7on/7off.
- Average daily census: 100 patients (12-18 patients per physician on duty).
- Lawton is the regional referral center for Southwestern Oklahoma and is located just one hour south of Oklahoma City.
- The hospital collaborates extensively with Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation, Integris Health and other area facilities to provide patient focused state-of-the-art care and treatment.
- Here, you can enjoy lakeside living or you may to choose to live within walking distance of the hospital in one of the many beautiful nearby neighborhoods.
- Located in the heart of southwest Oklahoma, Comanche County Memorial Hospital is a 283-bed regional referral center and integrated delivery system providing medical services in nearly every specialty.
- Employed status.
- Nocturnists- 7p-7a, 7on/7off.
- It is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the Council on Accrediting Rehabilitation Facilities.
- Benefits of the Lawton community include great public and private schools, a variety of arts and entertainment choices, and abundant outdoor adventure opportunities.
- Lawton is located just one hour south of Oklahoma City, three hours north of Dallas and just minutes from the historic Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services