Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE.
- An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment requirements include no ICU or procedures.
- The assignment schedule is 7 on, 7 off and you will see 10 t o12 patients per day on average.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- Schedule: 7 on, 7 off.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Oklahoma.
- Procedures: No ICU or procedures.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You will need to have an active OK license for this position.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- There will be enough time to obtain an OK license before this assignment begins.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.