Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Procedures: No ICU or procedures.
- Certification: BC/BE.
- You will need to have an active OK license for this position.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment requirements include no ICU or procedures.
- There will be enough time to obtain an OK license before this assignment begins.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Schedule: 7 on, 7 off.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- The assignment schedule is 7 on, 7 off and you will see 10 t o12 patients per day on average.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Oklahoma.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.