Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will need to have an active OK license for this position.
- Ninety percent of United States healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year.
- Schedule: 7 on, 7 off.
- Procedures: No ICU or procedures.
- License: Oklahoma.
- There will be enough time to obtain an OK license before this assignment begins.
- CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is 7 on, 7 off and you will see 10 t o12 patients per day on average.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment requirements include no ICU or procedures.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.