Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- DEA license needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- No procedures or ICU coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider will work 5 - 6 hour shifts plus. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 10 patients per day in a mostly supervisory role, and will not have to cover the ICU or perform procedures.
- OK licensed only.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted OK state medical license in hand.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Oklahoma medical facility.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.