Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures or ICU coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- OK licensed only.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted OK state medical license in hand.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Oklahoma medical facility.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work 5 - 6 hour shifts plus. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 10 patients per day in a mostly supervisory role, and will not have to cover the ICU or perform procedures.
- DEA license needed.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.