Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Oklahoma medical facility.
- The provider will work 5 - 6 hour shifts plus. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 10 patients per day in a mostly supervisory role, and will not have to cover the ICU or perform procedures.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Board certified or eligible.
- No procedures or ICU coverage.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted OK state medical license in hand.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- DEA license needed.
- OK licensed only.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.