Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Grove) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Why Integris?
- Initial 18 month salary guarantee.
- Grove has been rated by Rand McNally, the Wall Street Journal, and Retirement Places as one of the top retirement areas in the nation.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Integris Medical Group is the physician-led employed medical group for Integris and the largest physician network in Oklahoma.
- Malpractice coverage with tail.
- Education stipends available.
- Grand Lake continues to host the premier bass tournament, The Bassmaster Classic.
- The excellent patient outcomes we deliver and the family-oriented environment we offer are key reasons why Integris Health continues to be honored locally and nationally for health care excellence.
- Enjoy the luxury of working and living in a lake community!.
- About Grove.
- Epic EMR.
- With more shoreline than California, Grand Lake is a popular destination among those looking to take advantage of the lake lifestyle.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Grove, OK.
- 401k/403b retirement options with employer matching.
- Paid state license, DEA and Obndd license.
- We are recruiting for a full-time Hospitalist to work approximately 14 daytime shifts each month.
- Integris is the state's largest Oklahoma-owned health system and one of the state's largest private employers, with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers, and home health agencies throughout much of the state.
- About Integris.
- About the Opportunity.
- Integris Grove Hospital features 58 private patient rooms, 42 private medical-surgical rooms, six ICU rooms, large comprehensive women's health center, and expanded cardiac catheterization lab, comprehensive radiology department, and four new operating rooms equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Integris Grove Hospital is seeking a BC/BE physician to join an established and growing hospitalist program.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire for maintaining high quality and an ability to work with others in a cohesive, close-knit environment.
- We are committed to The Most Challenging HealingTM, and that commitment requires teamwork.
- We understand the camaraderie among our employees and the way they work together effectively translates to extraordinary patient care.
- CME Allowance.
- Employed position.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago