Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Grove) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Grove, OK.
- Integris Medical Group is the physician-led employed medical group for Integris and the largest physician network in Oklahoma.
- Grand Lake continues to host the premier bass tournament, The Bassmaster Classic.
- Initial 18 month salary guarantee.
- Relocation Allowance.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire for maintaining high quality and an ability to work with others in a cohesive, close-knit environment.
- Integris is the state's largest Oklahoma-owned health system and one of the state's largest private employers, with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers, and home health agencies throughout much of the state.
- Integris Grove Hospital features 58 private patient rooms, 42 private medical-surgical rooms, six ICU rooms, large comprehensive women's health center, and expanded cardiac catheterization lab, comprehensive radiology department, and four new operating rooms equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Grove has been rated by Rand McNally, the Wall Street Journal, and Retirement Places as one of the top retirement areas in the nation.
- 401k/403b retirement options with employer matching.
- Integris Grove Hospital is seeking a BC/BE physician to join an established and growing hospitalist program.
- CME Allowance.
- Employed position.
- Paid state license, DEA and Obndd license.
- We understand the camaraderie among our employees and the way they work together effectively translates to extraordinary patient care.
- About Grove.
- Malpractice coverage with tail.
- We are recruiting for a full-time Hospitalist to work approximately 14 daytime shifts each month.
- About the Opportunity.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- With more shoreline than California, Grand Lake is a popular destination among those looking to take advantage of the lake lifestyle.
- Sign-on bonus.
- About Integris.
- The excellent patient outcomes we deliver and the family-oriented environment we offer are key reasons why Integris Health continues to be honored locally and nationally for health care excellence.
- We are committed to The Most Challenging HealingTM, and that commitment requires teamwork.
- Enjoy the luxury of working and living in a lake community!.
- Education stipends available.
- Why Integris?
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago