Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · June 30, 2022
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Midwest City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cnbc ranked OKC.
- No procedures.
- OKC residents are often entertained by their NBA team, The Thunder, or enjoy a night of baseball with the Oklahoma City Dodgers, a Triple-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- An influx of younger residents in recent years has noticeably energized the city!
- 8 city in the nation for millennials.
- 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Midwest City, OK.
- We are seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians to join our hospitalist team!
- Epmc (Emergency Physicians Midwest City) is expanding its services to include the Hospital Medicine team at AllianceHealth Midwest in Midwest City, OK, a suburb of Oklahoma City.
- 1 in 2018 for high wages and low cost of living.
- No codes.
- AllianceHealth Midwest is dedicated to providing quality care the communities of Midwest City, Del City, Choctaw, and many other communities.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- APPs on staff.
- It was ranked in 2017 by Business Insider as the.
- AllianceHealth Midwest a 255 bed facility recognized for excellence in cardiac care, neurosurgery, orthopedics, mental health, and emergency services.
- Oklahoma City's metro area has a population as more than 1 million people.
- Intensivists available.
- Oklahoma City hosts several annual sporting events like the Big 12 Baseball Tournament and Ncaa Women's College World Series.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago