Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent position (Lawton) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 6 daytime physicians, 1 nocturnist.
- Daytime- 7a-7p,7on/7off.
- The hospital serves a population base of approximately 315,000.
- Average daily census: 100 patients (12-18 patients per physician on duty).
- Paragon EMR.
- Employed status.
- Guaranteed hourly rate.
- Lawton is just one hour south of Oklahoma City.
- This position is open to Board Certified Internal Medicine physicians or Family Medicine physicians with Advanced Vent Management training.
- Nocturnists- 7p-7a, 7on/7off.
- The hospital collaborates extensively with Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation, Integris Health and other area facilities to provide patient focused state-of-the-art care and treatment.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join our team at Comanche County Memorial Hospital in Lawton, OK.
- It is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the Council on Accrediting Rehabilitation Facilities.
- Located in the heart of southwest Oklahoma, Comanche County Memorial Hospital is a 283-bed regional referral center and integrated delivery system providing medical services in nearly every specialty.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services