Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians are employed and professional liability insurance is covered.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a board certified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalist for Integris Deaconess Hospital in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- The position offers excellent comprehensive health benefits and there is strong leadership at this site!
- Our physicians have a competitive base salary and are eligible for production (no thresholds) and quality bonuses.
- Double coverage nights are covered by APC's.
- Excellent competitive salary.
- Fully staffed team of 8 MD's.
- Comprehensive medical benefits.
- The team will be comprised of 8 physicians and 2 Nocturnist APCs.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 16.