Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- Certification: BC required.
- An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active OK state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You will need to have an active OK state license for this position.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off and you will see 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago