Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · June 17, 2021
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Certification: BC required.
- You will need to have an active OK state license for this position.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off and you will see 18 - 22 patients per day.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- License: Active OK state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 20.