Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tulsa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Certification: BC required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- License: Active OK state license needed.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off and you will see 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- You will need to have an active OK state license for this position.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 20.