Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: July and August.
- Night Shift.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Support Staff: APPs for discharge.
- Reference ID: ORD-102404-MD-OK.
- Shift Times: 7a - 5p.
- The facility is located north of Tulsa, OK.
- We are seeking an FM or IM hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- The locum will work day shifts rounding, admitting, and primarily seeing stroke patients as this facility sees a high volume of strokes.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Certified IM or FM with hospitalist experience.
- Procedures Required: None.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- This is a smaller hospital with a large med surg floor and part of a large health system.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 7-14.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago