Hospitalist Jobs in Oklahoma
Thursday · June 30, 2022
1 Job in Native America
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Tulsa from across the Arkansas River.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oklahoma City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Oklahoma City is the largest city in the State of Oklahoma with a population of more than 1 million.
- A well-established group of 8 Hospitalists located in Oklahoma City, OK is in search of a Hospitalist who will also have Medical Director duties.
- There is so much to see & do in OKC along with easy travel options through Will Rogers World Airport which offers nonstop air service to 25 airports in 21 cities in the United States.
- Average patient census between 16-18.
- 7 on 7 off, 7A-7P (Day shift).
- Additional responsibilities include scheduling, coordinating meetings with the administration, and staff issues.
- 3 Hospitalists and 2 NPs - Rounding and admissions.
- Excellent base pay plus $40k in additional administrative work pay.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jun 4.